OM advances on Witsel, PSG blocks Skriniar, Lukaku close to Inter, Kalimuendo towards the exit, Marseille asks about Nico… Here are the Top 5 transfers of the day’s big transfer window that you cannot miss. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news of these 24 hours.
Axel Witsel soon Marseille?
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 18:00, Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest archives of the transfer window and a summary of the main information of the last 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors that deserve special attention.
With one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, go to Maxifoot transfer window tables.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that you cannot miss
1. OM advance with Witsel
Midfielder Axel Witsel, free after the end of his contract with Borussia Dortmund, represents a very hot track for Olympique de Marseille in this summer market. According to information from RMC radio, the Marseille club is in advanced negotiations with the Belgian international.
Unsurprisingly, the discussions between the two parties concern a two-year lease, with an optional additional year. To possibly finalize this operation, the French runner-up is waiting to receive the green light from the financial police of French football, the National Department of Management Control. In any case, OM seems to have Witsel’s preference.
2. PSG block Skriniar…
In this summer transfer window, Inter Milan central defender Milan Skriniar embodies a priority for Paris Saint-Germain sports adviser Luis Campos. But so far, the French champions have been unable to reach an agreement with the Italian team, which is demanding between 70 and 80 million euros for the sale of the Slovakian international.
And according to information in the transalpine daily Corriere della Sera on Thursday, negotiations are currently blocked between the two parties. Indeed, PSG refuses to increase their offer by more than 60 million euros. On this issue, Paris could play for time to put pressure on Inter, who absolutely must rescue their coffers before the end of June.
3. Lukaku close to returning to Inter!
It’s no secret that after another failed adventure with Chelsea, striker Romelu Lukaku wants to return to Inter Milan. A wish shared by the Nerazzurri, who are currently working on a possible comeback for the Belgian. According to information from Sky Italia, but also from La Gazzetta dello Sport, Big Rom would only find himself with more than 5 million euros from the Italian runner-up!
Indeed, while the Blues are claiming a loan payment of €15m, the Milanese are currently offering €10m. However, the negotiations continue and an agreement between the two parties in the coming weeks seems entirely possible.
4. Kalimuendo towards the exit
After another successful loan from Lens, striker Arnaud Kalimuendo is expected to leave Paris Saint-Germain permanently this summer. While the capital club intends to take advantage of the high fees of its young talent to free up cash, Leeds has obtained a first offer estimated at 20 million euros, according to the English outlet The Independent.
The Peacocks would target French international Espoirs in particular to offset a possible departure from Raphinha, courted in particular by FC Barcelona and Liverpool. However, the negotiations would not be easy between the two parties due to PSG’s desire to insert several clauses in this agreement, with a possible purchase option.
5. Marseille asked about Nico
It is no secret that Olympique de Marseille wants to reinforce itself in midfield during this summer transfer market. And at the request of coach Jorge Sampaoli, the Marseille club took FC Barcelona midfielder Nico’s temperature, according to the Catalan newspaper Sport on Thursday.
But, for now, the Blaugrana have closed the door on the departure of the young talent, who is expected to start training with the group at the disposal of coach Xavi. However, Nico’s situation could eventually evolve in case there are one or more reinforcements in this playing area with the Spanish runner-up. A case to follow…
Telegram footer transfer – updated on Thursday June 16 at 6:00 pm
It’s official :
– the right side Mehdi Zeffane He has signed Clermont until June 2025.
– Laszlo Blni he was appointed manager of FC Metz.
– Real Sociedad has announced an agreement for the transfer of the Angers striker Muhammad Ali Cho.
– the right side mattia de sciglio extended Juventus Turin until June 2025.
– midfield Clement Grenier Mallorca extended until June 2024.
– The middle Roman Sass He signed Besiktas for three years.
TOP hallway noises not to be missed:
In France :
– Like Paris Saint-Germain, Napoli are targeting the Sassuolo striker Gianluca Scamacca.
– Olympique de Marseille is very interested in the Atalanta striker louis muriel.
– Dj followed by Marseille, Lyon and Lille, the midfielder of AS Roma Jordan Veretout He is also interested in AS Monaco.
– Free after the end of his contract with AS Saint-Etienne, the striker Wahbi Khazri It has contacts with Marseille, Lille and Nice.
– With AS Monaco, Lyon argues for the Liverpool winger takumi minamino.
– The middle of Caen John Lepenant will sign Olympique Lyonnais.
– The center of Lyon Houssem Aoau arouses the interest of FC Sville, Betis Sville and AS Roma.
– Coach Lucian Favre could succeed Christophe Galtier on the OGC Nice bench.
– Bordeaux striker Ui-jo Hwang floor Nantes, Troyes, Strasbourg and Montpellier.
– FC Barcelona will make a €40 million offer (bonus included) for the Bayern Munich striker Robert Lewandowski.
– At the end of the contract, the right side Daniel Alves he was not retained by FC Barcelona.
– Central defender of FC Sville jules kound gives his preference to FC Barcelona.
– The extreme vinicius junior It will run at Real Madrid until June 2026.
– To gain control of Athletic Bilbao, coach Marcelo Bielsa dreams of the striker’s arrival Antoine GriezmannLoaned by FC Barcelona to Atlético de Madrid.
– Manchester City striker gabriel jesus made the decision to join Arsenal.
– Arsenal will offer the FC Porto midfielder fabio vieira for 40 million euros (bonus included).
– Manchester City prepare their attack for Brighton’s left-back Marc Cucurella.
– Liverpool to sign right-back from Aberdeen calvin ramsey.
– Manchester United is interested in the center of FC Porto window.
– On loan from Atlético de Madrid, the striker Alvaro Morata will not be retained by Juventus Turin.
– Forward of Inter Milan Martin Satriano Empoli will be ready.
– Vahid Halilhodzic would be willing to resign from his post as Morocco coach.
See you tomorrow at 6 pm for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. In the meantime, don’t forget to check the summaries of the day, complementary to the RoW! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!