Nice et le PSG finalisent le dossier Galtier, qui veut emmener Thuram Paris, Man est Munich, l’Italie annonce un accord PSG-Lille pour Sanches, Benitez quitte le Gym… Voici le Top 5 des gros dossiers mercato du jour ne pas lack. Also discover the Tlgramme Foot Transfert, so you don’t miss any news of these 24 hours.
Galtier is expected at PSG
With the summer transfer window now open in France, clubs are busy preparing their squad for next season. From Monday to Saturday at 18:00, Maxifoot offers you daily the best of the biggest archives of the transfer window and a summary of the main information of the last 24 hours, with official transfers and rumors that deserve special attention.
With one click, you have most of what you need to know about the transfer window! To see all the information classified by date or by club, access the transfer window tables of Maxipie.
Mercato: the TOP 5 files of the day that you cannot miss
1. Nice and PSG close to an agreement for Galtier…
In contact with OGC Nice for the release of coach Christophe Galtier, Paris Saint-Germain has almost reached an agreement with the Gymnasium. According to L’Equipe, the two clubs have almost agreed an amount of around 10 million euros for the last two years of the Frenchman’s contract. The latter still has some aspects to settle with PSG. But the last real hurdle concerns the sacking of Mauricio Pochettino. The Ile-de-France club is still negotiating with its coach’s lawyer and should pay around 15 million euros, the amount of the remaining salary of the Argentine and his squad until the end of his lease in 2023. PSG he hopes to find common ground by Thursday. . This will allow you to formalize Galtier’s arrival. For its part, Nice could soon announce the return of Lucien Favre.
2. … who wants to take Thuram Paris!
While OGC Nice and Paris Saint-Germain continue to negotiate his arrival, Christophe Galtier would like to use his current club during the summer transfer window. The French journalist Saber Desfarges explained this Tuesday that the coach wants to bring midfielder Khphren Thuram to the capital, to take Aiglon to another level, author of excellent performances during the last year. It will be necessary to see if Luis Campos, who already works at the arrivals of Vitinha (Porto) and Renato Sanches (Lille) in midfield, will validate this track.
3. The man is Munich!
This time, doubt is no longer allowed! Sadio Man should wear the Bayern Munich shirt next season. Determined to leave Liverpool, the Senegalese star landed in Bavaria as scheduled on Tuesday morning. The native of Bambali then passed his medical examination to complete a transfer estimated at 32 million euros plus 6 million euros in premiums. His presentation is scheduled for Wednesday.
4. PSG-Lille deal for Sanches?
Long-time fiancé to AC Milan, will Renato Sanches finally sign for Paris Saint-Germain? It is possible if we believe the latest information from the Italian press. Precisely, La Repubblica announced on Tuesday an agreement between PSG and LOSC for the transfer of the Portuguese international midfielder for around 25 million euros. The arrival of Luis Campos as sports adviser and the expected signing of Christophe Galtier as coach would have changed everything for the former Bayern Munich player, who met the two men during his time at LOSC.
5. Benítez leaves Nice
It was expected, it is now official: goalkeeper Walter Benítez (29) is leaving OGC Nice and will play for PSV Eindhoven next season. At the end of his contract at Cte d’Azur, the goalkeeper signed this Tuesday with the Dutch club for the next three seasons, that is, until June 2025. A very nice move for PSV. And a great loss for Ligue 1 that sees one of its best goalkeepers leave.
Telegram footer transfer – updated on Tuesday, June 21, 2022 6 pm
It’s official :
– The left side of Club Brugge, Casserole Maouassais ready for Montpellier for a season.
– The Brazilian side of Shakhtar Donetsk, david nereshe signed Benfica for around 15 million euros.
– At the end of the contract with Saint-Etienne, the striker romaine hamouma he signed AC Ajaccio for one season.
– The attacking midfielder from Troyes, Dylan Chambostsigned a free contract with Saint-Etienne.
– Carlos Tevez is the new coach of Rosario Central (Argentina).
– Released by Lille, the striker Burak Yilmaz joined Fortuna Sittard (Netherlands).
TOP hallway noises not to be missed:
– PSG will make a new offer of 60 million euros plus bonuses for the central defender Milan Skriniar (Bury).
– OM is trying to attract the winger from Inter Milan, Alexis Sanchez.
– Benfica winger diego moreiraplate at PSG.
– OM asked about the Tottenham winger, Bryan Gil.
– Lyon and OM are interested in the Royal Antwerp winger, manuel benson.
– The middle of Caen, John Lepenanthe plans to sign Lyon on Wednesday.
– The central defender of Barça, Samuel Umtitiwould make the return to Lyon his priority.
– On loan from Lille in January, the attacking midfielder yusuf yazici he will not stay at Spartak Moscow.
– Rennes marked the name of the central defender Kaan Ayhan (Sassuolo).
– True midfielder Tony Kroos he wants to wait until the end of next season before extending his contract which ends in June 2023.
– Ajax rejected an initial €33m offer from Dortmund for the forward sebastian hallerbut BVB is very confident in this matter.
– Manchester United do not have the striker antonio martialon loan to FC Sville last season.
– Liverpool would like to attract Inter midfielder, Nicholas Barella.
– Manchester United are willing to spend 46 million euros on the Ajax winger, Anthony.
– Betis have reportedly set a price of €30m for their attacking midfielder. nabil fekir.
– Atlético coach Diego Simeone does not have the striker Alvaro Morata.
– West Ham are preparing a €35m bid for the Chelsea striker, Armando Broja.
– The center of PSV Eindhoven, mario gtzeFrankfurt is expected.
– The front dry mertens He is willing to lower his salary to extend Napoli.
See you tomorrow at 6 pm for a new edition of the Journal des Transferts. In the meantime, don’t forget to check the summaries of the day, complementary to the RoW! Find all the transfer window information in real time on Maxifoot!